Mother, daughter, sister, neice, cousin, and friend

Mother, daughter, sister, neice, cousin, and friend

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Kaleidoscope was the column I wrote for the UALR Forum while in college and my first year of law school.  As it was then, I hope this blog ends up being representative of it's title--a kaleidoscope----a little of this and a little of that--a hodge podge of sorts. I hope it's funny, thought provoking, enlightening, funny, and funny.


First--about me:


Yep--I'm one of those people who actually thinks that people really care about what I have to say or what I do. Yet I'm not sure why I decided to start a blog after so many years of not actively writing for the public.  I'm sure most everyone gets enough of me on Facebook.  So, I guess I am writing this blog for myself.
I want to have a place I can come back to so I can remember things whether they are funny things my kids have said or a feeling I have about some important issue, like sports.  Oh, and I want to make you laugh, a lot!

I am mother to Zachary, who is 21 and a Senior at the University of Central Arkansas, and to Christian who is 5 and in Kindergarten. I'm not sure why I decided to start this blog other than to give me one more thing to do each day (or week, or month, whatever the case may be.)

I think I'm sick....again....I'll know more next week (at which point, I'll update this paragraph). If I am sick, this'll be Round 3 with Breast Cancer and Round 4 with cancer in general. As always, I plan on winning....again. And again and again and again for as long as it takes.


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not off to a good start....I forgot to go back and add in that the blog is the way I view the hodge podge and this and that of life...it's life as seen through MY Kaleidoscope, or eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to stalk you!! I am always inspired but your love of life and ability to find the funny side of life, no matter how unfunny some may see it. You have a contagious, infectious,inspiring perspective on life. We don't always agree, but I always love and respect what you have to say!!. So forge on, my friend. I am an audience of one that is sure to grow to many!

    Heather Hall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog so far! Your doing great. Very well put Heather! I couldn't have said it better myself. This is the first blog I have attempted to follow, so once again Kathy you erged me to do something outside my norm. Keep on keepin on, xoxo's!

    ReplyDelete